1. What will happen once I have made an order?
Once an order has been accepted by us you will receive an order confirmation via email providing you with details of the services that are to be provided.
2. My order comes with a gift. When will I receive my gift?
Your gift will be posted to the address you have provided on the order form. You will receive your gift via post 3-5 days after the date of your airport pick-up.
3. What if I want to change my order?
You may change your order 24 hours before the service is due to start by writing to us at email@example.com. If you need to change your order within 24 hours of the service being provided but before the service has commenced you must communicate your request to us via telephone on 0121 270 5621.
4. What if I want to cancel my order?
You may cancel your order at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to our terms and conditions on our website for more details as cancellations charges may apply.
5. It says that the Arrience Arrival Exp is for an airport pick-up with a drop off destination within 20 miles of the airport which I am to be picked up from. What if my destination is more than 20 miles away from the airport?
If your order is for an airport pick-up with a drop off destination beyond 20 miles of the airport to which you are being picked up from please contact us on 0121 270 5621 or via email to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
6. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via debit/credit card and via BACS.
You must provide your full name as reference when making a BACS payment.
BACS payments must be made to the following:
Account number: 93751767
Sort Code: 20-08-64
IBAN: GB93 BUKB 2008 6483 5040 69